Kim has worked in digital advertising for over 15 years, specialising in Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads and Analytics.
Kim started out in some of the largest Digital agencies in Australia including Firstclick/Performics, Found Agency and Datalicious and has also worked for search agencies in North America.
Byron Search Marketing is a boutique agency started by Kim in 2013 specialising in SEO and Google Ads.
In 2019 Kim co founded Olylo Digital, a full service digital advertising agency.
In addition to this Kim has worked as a consultant for smaller digital agencies in Australia and abroad including Return on Interest and Gallantway.
Kim has also worked in house for companies including World Nomads and Opmantek.
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration from Victoria University in Wellington.
Google Ads Professional and Google Partner with specialist certifications in Mobile Advertising, Google Shopping, Search and Display advertising.
Bing Premium Partner
Google Analytics Certified
Examples of work
- Large Google Ads account builds including SEEK and news.com.au
- Involved in complex Google Ads setup and management including Toyota with over 150 dealer accounts.
- Builds and management for detailed and large scale Google Shopping accounts.
- Management of millions of dollars ad spend per month.
- Extensive work on large domains such as realestate.com.au and lastminute.com.au
- SEO audits for websites with over 600,000 pages
- SEO planning for new website builds including Melbourne Festival
- SEO guidance through various website migrations
- Keyword research projects and meta data creation for large websites such as National Geographic and Lifestyle Food.